Stenheim’s Alumine Two.Five Loudspeakers Wird Dich Nicht Kalt Lassen: High-End Munich 2023
The Swiss company Stenheim is presenting its latest speaker, Alumine Two.Five, at the upcoming High-End Exhibition in Munich, which will be held from 18 to 21 May 2023 at Atrium 4.1, Room F113.
Aluminum Two. Five
The Alumine Two.Five uses aluminum cabinets and high performance drivers to bring out the natural beauty and elegance of the finest recordings.
Like the other speakers in the Alumine range, the Two.Five builds on the simplicity of the original Alumine Two bookshelf speaker, but with a larger cabinet and two bass drivers to extend the bass.
With a nominal sensitivity of 93 dB (8 ohms) and fairly good impedance, the Alumine Two.Five are compatible with a wide range of amplifiers currently available, including low power tube and solid state designs.
The Alumine Two.Five, like all Stenheim speakers, is designed and handcrafted in Switzerland.
From Jean-Pascal Panchart, CEO and owner of Stenheim Suissa SA.: “The Alumine Two.Five is an important introduction for us because its price point makes it accessible to more music lovers who want to experience the Stenheim sound for themselves… Although this is our entry-level floorstanding speaker, there is nothing entry-level about it. about its performance“.
Also read: Q Acoustics 5040 Loudspeakers: Breaking Away
- Description: Floor standing speaker system with full aluminum construction.
- Speaker type: 2-way bass reflex with front port
- woofer: 2 x 17 cm (6.5 inches)
- Twitter: 1 x 2.6 cm (1″) soft dome tweeter
- crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL, half space
- frequency response: Not currently available.
- Power management: 125W RMS, 250W peak
- Minimum recommended power: 10 W
- Rated impedance: 8 ohm
- Stand: Precision mounting spikes included.
- Overall dimensions (VSHD): 94.5 cm (37.2 inches) x 23 cm (9 inches) x 27.5 cm (10.8 inches)
- Weight: Approx. 45 kg (100 lbs) each
- Available colors: Light gray or dark gray metallic with black front and back panels.
- Custom Color Options: Full Black, Ivory or Mocca with black front and back.
New reference platform
In addition to the Alumine Two.Five, Stenheim introduces a solid billet aluminum platform for the Reference Ultime Two and Ultime Three floorstanding speakers.
The reference platform is designed to improve stability and ease of setup with a larger footprint and wide adjustment range. The platform simplifies the transition from casters that allow for easy mounting of speakers to spikes that provide constant support. Three different spike tips are optimized for thick carpets and hard and delicate floors. Optimal customization is achieved with knurled handles that provide 10cm/4″ height adjustment.
The new platform will be presented in Munich at Dartzeel, Atrium 4.2, Room F213, and will be available in the third quarter of 2023.
Availability and prices
New Stenheim Aluminum Two.Five has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price in US dollars $23,500/pair.
Reference platform available in the third quarter of 2023 (MSRP: tbd).
Tip: Official product pages coming soon.
Once both products are on sale, they will be available from authorized Stenheim dealers.